- 1 apple, cored and cut in half
- Nut butter (I used TJ’s Sunflower seed butter)
- 2 tbsp Breakfast cobbler
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened coconut, for garnish
- 2-3 tbsp high protein chocolate carob pumpkin pudding
- Core apple and cut in half. Place apple cut side up and add a layer of nut butter, cobbler, and coconut on one half.
- On the other half add a big scoop of ‘icing’ (aka pudding!) and then cobbler and coconut. If making a bunch for a party, serve in jumbo muffin liners on a serving tray.
Source: Oh She Glows
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites